Logo Paghini Moreno
(+39) 02 534263
Facebook Linkedin

WHO WE ARE

PAGHINI MORENO & C SNC

The Company was founded in 1947 by Francesco Paghini and it was characterised as an experienced electronic components and of Diesel injection systems from the beginning. Over the years, Paghini Moreno & C. snc has achieved more and more skills in the Automotive industry thanks to the innovation and to the technical evolution.

The headquarters is located near the Vigentina exit of Tangenziale Ovest in Milan and it is also easily reached by public transport. The whole work unit is extended on a ‚Äč600 sqm area, of which 300 sqm indoor.

Paghini Moreno & C. snc provide quality solutions for its customers, in order to improve their satisfaction and to point out its distinctiveness. The Company offer a really fast service, an accurate diagnosis, detailed cost estimates and shipping all over the Europe within 24 hours of ordering.

AWARDS

bosch_car_service delphi denso motorpal yanmar vdo